Water Claw Sub-Surface Flood Extractor
Water Claw Sub-Surface Flood Extractor. The Water Claw extractor's speed, performance and profitability in doing most flood jobs WITHOUT removing carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the WATER CLAW spot extraction tool can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out carpet and pad.
Features of the Deluxe WATER CLAWSub-Surface Flood Extractor:
- 1/2 in. thick clear acrylic top plate for viewing extraction results
- Vacuum release to prevent suction lock-down when stronger vacuum systems are used.
- Angled metal vacuum flange helps keep hose out of the way and accepts 1-1/2" or 2" hose cuffs.
- Upright handle adjusts to variable heights and detaches for easy storage.
- Pouch designed for easy wall mounting in your van or shop.
- All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated, or powder coated.
- Polymer materials are impervious to water
- Clear acrylic top plate is highly resistant to chemical damage